All the best Quotes

Quotes that are unforgettable

Monday, December 08, 2008

Movie Quotations for Today

Give me Movie Quotations now!



Movie: The Baby-Sitters Club(1995)


Kristy Thomas:
Dad, why did you come back if you're just going to hide?

Patrick Thomas:
To see you. I missed you.


Kristy Thomas:
Well, you could have came before. Nothing was stopping you.

Patrick Thomas:
I tried.

Kristy Thomas:
Dad, you sent like two postcards in five years, or something. I was always thinking you would come. You never did, ever. I wait for you every year, you never even called. You don't care about me and everyone who does care about me's mad at me. I can't do this anymore. I've never lied to my mom or my friends and since you've got here, that's all I've been doing and I hate it. It's all your fault. I'm going to tell mom you're here.

Patrick Thomas:
Kirsty, we had a deal.

Kristy Thomas:
Yeah. Well, dad, I'm breaking it just like you broke all your promisses.

Patrick Thomas:
I'm here, aren't I?



Movie: Nadia (TV)(1984)


Bela Karolyi:
I wonder, wonder, wonder who the other cartwheeler was.


[looks at Nadia]

Bela Karolyi:
I think you know who it is and I think that if you give her this card she'll think about it and fill it out.



Movie: Vampire in Brooklyn(1995)


Anthony:
[after his boss shoots Maximilian] Hey, he's no fun, he fell right over.



Movie: The Opposite of Sex(1998)


Randy:
I'm just askin' that you stand by your man, like I'm standin' next to you! You know, a lot of guys, man, they woulda said that, "Shucks, man, she took up with them homosexuals. You know, she turned her back on righteousness."

Dedee:
Oh, yeah, but blowing you in the backseat of your car every day after band, that was a stairway to heaven, right?



Latest Movie News

Blip.tv: Watch the movie - Toronto Star

Mon, 08 Dec 2008 10:37:00 GMT
I n recent years, much of the interest in online video has focused on its effects on mainstream or conventional television – the emergence of a "clip culture," in which popular ...

Robert uses movies as bargaining tool - Tonight South Africa

Mon, 08 Dec 2008 08:28:00 GMT
Robert De Niro used to threaten make his 13-year-old twins watch his infamous thriller Cape Fear if they were naughty. The 65-year-old actor - who is father to twins Aaron and ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home