All the best Quotes

Quotes that are unforgettable

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

More Lines from Movies

Straight to the Lines from Movies ...



Movie: Once Upon a Time in Mexico(2003)


Agent Sands:
[referring to the man that the Boy spots following Sands] Is he close?

Chicle Boy:
Si.


Agent Sands:
[gives him a gun] Ok. Smoke him... Smoke the fucker! Send him straight to fucking Broadway.

Chicle Boy:
[hesitates] No Puedo.



Movie: Tales from the Crapper (V)(2004)


James Gunn:
People say bad things about the dark lord, but I say he's a swell guy. Praise Satan!



Movie: Adiós Amigo(1976)


Bandit:
Your last wish, señor?

Big Ben:
Not to be here!



Movie: One Man Army(1994)


Eddie Taylor:
He died the way he lived - a hero.



Movie: X-Men: Mutant Academy 2 (VG)(2001)


[after winning a round]


Ororo Munroe:
May your spirit find peace.



Movie: Ace Ventura: Pet Detective(1994)


Melissa:
Ace, get out of the tank.

Ace Ventura:
[talking like Scotty from Star Trek] I just can't do it, Captain. I don't have the power.

Melissa:
I said, get out of the tank now!

Ace Ventura:
For God's sake, Jim, I'm a doctor, not a pool man!



Movie: Ydmygede, De(1998)


[dicating his diary]

Lars von Trier:
I still fear cancer of the balls. That's the way it's supposed to be. I guess there's always something which prevents life from being easy. The breaks I've had in my life have been bloody short.



Movie: Adventures of Don Juan(1948)


Catherine:
But you've made love to so many women.

Don Juan:
Catherine, an artist may paint a thousand canvasses before achieving a work of art, would you deny a lover the same practice?



Movie: V (TV)(1983)


Martin:
You know Diana, rather than putting Mr. Donovan away, he might prove very useful to us as a convert.

Diana:
My instincts tell me he'd be too difficult as a subject. That's why I decided not to bother. Take him to the final area.

Martin:
I always thought you thrived on challenges...

Diana:
I do, but I like better odds.

Martin:
That's curious, I would've have thought you'd find the difficult game far more interesting. But anyway, you're probably right. I don't think even you with all your abilities could ever turn this head of his...


[Turns to walk out of the room]

Diana:
Martin wait. Don't take him to the final area just yet... Perhaps I would enjoy the challenge of converting him.


Martin:
Well, as you wish Diana.



Latest Movie News

Hack: How to Play DVD Movies on Your Nintendo Wii - PC World

Tue, 27 Jan 2009 07:36:00 GMT
This past holiday season, Big N’s little white console dominated the competition once again . Largely due to its family-friendly appeal and relatively low price, Nintendo Wii sales haven't lost momentum since its 2006 release. However, for hardcore ...

WTO's China Piracy Ruling: All Bark And No Bite - Forbes

Tue, 27 Jan 2009 08:48:00 GMT
In its efforts to get China to curb piracy, the United States claims that it now has the World Trade Organization on its side. But the proclamation of victory is empty or premature, or both. The Office of the U.S. Trade Representative said Monday ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home