All the best Quotes

Quotes that are unforgettable

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Movie Quotations Update

Give me Movie Quotations now!



Movie: Old School(2003)


[after learning he's going to be expelled]

Weensie:
Listen, this is a serious situation. I mean, I'm kicked out of school. I don't know what I'm gonna do, man. My mom's gonna kill me.

Mitch:
C'mon, she's not gonna kill you.


Weensie:
Yes she is. See, I'm the first one to go to college in my family and when I left she said, "Weensie, if you screw this up, I'll kill you." She showed me the knife.



Movie: One Fine Day(1996)


Celia:
You are sensitive and frightened. I am gentle and brutal. Just think about it!



Movie: The Taking of Pelham One Two Three(1974)


Denny Doyle:
You're still in switching. Why don't you peg it up to series? You're green all the way.

Green:
Nah, we're in no hurry.



[sneezes]

Denny Doyle:
Cold sounds pretty bad.

Green:
I don't know. I woke up in the middle of the night.


[bright flash followed by a bang]

Green:
Sheesh.

Blue:
What happened?

Green:
Must have bucked.


Blue:
You told me you could drive this thing.

Green:
It wasn't me.

Denny Doyle:
No, it was the train. She bucks all the time, especially in that switching. She's a dog.



Movie: VeggieTales: Josh and the Big Wall! (V)(1997)


Jean Claude:
Hello, children! It was nice to meet you, now go away.




Latest Movie News

Tivo Gets Netflix Instant Viewing - DVD Recordable

Tue, 09 Dec 2008 16:34:00 GMT
TiVo subscribers can now access thousands of movies and TV episodes instantly streamed from Netflix directly to their TVs. The service is available to subscribers to both Netflix ...

Movies and TV filmed in Shropshire - Shropshire Star

Tue, 09 Dec 2008 15:44:00 GMT
Thr wheatsheaf on the high street in shrewsbury was used to film all the pub scenes in the Ted and Ralph christmas special from the Paul whitehouse show.. I’ll have you know ...

Video clerks power new movie advice Web site - AZCentral.com

Tue, 09 Dec 2008 16:34:00 GMT
SAN FRANCISCO - Even as technology threatens the survival of video rental stores, serial entrepreneur Stuart Skorman thinks there's still a place for the movie-matchmaking advice ...

Video clerks power new movie advice Web site - AZCentral.com

Tue, 09 Dec 2008 16:34:00 GMT
SAN FRANCISCO - Even as technology threatens the survival of video rental stores, serial entrepreneur Stuart Skorman thinks there's still a place for the movie-matchmaking advice ...

Video clerks power new movie recommendation engine - PhysOrg

Tue, 09 Dec 2008 16:48:00 GMT
(AP) -- Even as technology threatens the survival of video rental stores, serial entrepreneur Stuart Skorman thinks there's still a place for the movie-matchmaking advice of ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home