All the best Quotes

Quotes that are unforgettable

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Daily Quotes

Give me Quotes now!



Movie: Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome(1985)


[Max recognizes Jedediah]

Max:
YOU!


Jedediah the Pilot:
Me?

Max:
You, it's your lucky day!

Jedediah the Pilot:
It is?

Max:
Uh huh. You've got a plane.

Jedediah the Pilot:
I have?


[Outside, a plane is being started]

Max:
It might just save your life.

Jedediah the Pilot:
It will?


Max:
Uh huh.



Movie: The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension(1984)


Buckaroo Banzai:
Hey, hey, hey. Don't be mean. We don't have to be mean because, remember, no matter where you go, there you are.



Movie: Unendliche Geschichte, Die(1984)


Engywook:
To the winch, wench!



Movie: R.O.T.O.R.(1989)


Gunman:
[holding woman hostage] Okay, white boy. You get to watch... you get to watch while I blow her brains out and splatter all over the ground. Eh, what are you gonna do? You gonna stop me? All you got is a newspaper.

Captain Barrett Coldyron:
I got more than a newspaper. And you get to guess what it is.


[reveals gun from newspaper and fires]



Movie: Halloween: Resurrection(2002)


Laurie Strode:
You failed Michael. Want to know why? Because I'm not afraid of you. But, what about you? Are you afraid of me? Are you afraid to die Michael?



Movie: Jackie Brown(1997)


Ordell Robbie:
Girl, don't make me put my foot in your ass.



Movie: Wagons East(1994)


[last lines]


James H. Harlow:
Wagons ho!



Movie: One Fine Day(1996)


Melanie:
You MUST be Kristen's ex-husband?

Jack:
Why do you say that?

Melanie:
[pointing to Maggie] Well, that's Kristen's daughter...



Movie: Date Movie(2006)


[Grant walks in with Jinxers on the toilet]

Grant Funkyerdoder:
Oh Sorry


Frank Jones:
I taught him how to do that



Movie: E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial(1982)


Elliot:
[upon encountering ET, running excitedly into the house] Mom, mom! There's something out at me!

Elliot:
[starts chattering noisily to the other boys] What?

Elliot:
Quiet!


[they obey, he speaks in a hushed tone]

Elliot:
*Nobody* go out there!


Greg:
[the boys all spring up excitedly] Ha! Ha! Ha!


[they grab knives]

Mary:
Stop you guys, stay right here!

Greg:
You stay here, Mom, we'll check it out!

Mary:
And put those knives back!


[Elliot grabs her hands and pulls her outside as well]


Mary:
Okay, Elliott!



Movie: Daffy Duck & Egghead(1938)


Daffy Duck:
Ain't I some cutie? I think I'll do it again.




Movie: Gang Related(1997)


Divinci:
They'll never find me, because I'm following my heart. And they don't know where that is.



Today's Movie News

Please do not fondle the fish - Everett Herald

Tue, 27 Jan 2009 07:58:00 GMT
They take their fish seriously in Japan. Tokyo's biggest seafood market banned visitors for a time after a drunken British tourist -- is there any other kind of British tourist ...

Fans star in new Ben Folds Five album - Scoop

Tue, 27 Jan 2009 04:23:00 GMT
Ben Folds stumbled over scores of amateur covers of his songs on YouTube. He was so impressed with the quality of them, he held a contest to find the best and is recording the ...

Quotation from the Movie “Dang bu zhu de feng qing”

Tue, 27 Jan 2009 03:26:00 +0000
Fred:
I can’t believe it. You shot my dickie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home