All the best Quotes

Quotes that are unforgettable

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Great Movie Quotations

Check out these Movie Quotations:



Movie: Tank(1984)


Sheriff Buelton:
Did you just call me a pussy communist?



Movie: Baby Geniuses(1999)


Kids:
[singing] I don't know but I've been told Eskimo girls are mighty cold, Dr. Kinder is a son-of-a-gun, got cooties and she weighs a ton. One, two, three, four, one, two, three-four!



Movie: Tales from the Crypt: Demon Knight(1995)


Uncle Willie:
Jeryline you wouldn't hurt your old uncle will now would you baby.



Movie: Labyrinth(1986)


Jareth:
I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave.



Movie: Laberinto del fauno, El(2006)


Capitán Vidal:
I choose to be here because I want my son to be born in a new, clean Spain.



Movie: Valentino Returns(1989)


Sonny Gibbs:
[when he learns that Sylvia's father, a chicken farmer, does not approve of her going out with his son Wayne] Well, I've come up against a few chicken farmers in my time. You've just gotta outrun the buckshot and deny everything!



Movie: Universal Soldier(1992)


Veronica:
Oh man, I'd kill for a cigarette right now


Luc:
You'd kill someone for a cigarette?

Veronica:
No. It's an expression, a figure of speech. I wouldn't exactly kill someone for a cigarette. I'd hurt them real bad at this point, but I won't kill 'em.



Movie: Jack the Giant Killer(1962)


Pendragon:
I scheme a thousand nights, put the princess in your very hands and you, imbecile, idiot, allow a mere farmer, a mere mortal to defy me!

Garna:
We have failed, master, we have failed.


Pendragon:
But only for a moment. I shall have the princess and the farmer shall die. By all the powers of darkness, he shall die!



Latest Movie News

Watch TV Channels On Internet – Watch Satellite TV On PC Software

Tue, 27 Jan 2009 10:09:39 +0000
Do you want to watch TV channels on Internet? Well, this article will show you how. Do you know that according to a recent survey, an American spends nearly 16% of his time in his/her entire life watching TV.
Certainly, we are being bombarded with tons of TV, movies, music videos etc today. In the ...]

“I Can Do Bad All by Myself” Quotation

Mon, 26 Jan 2009 11:30:00 +0000
Leroy Brown:
to Madea, after he found his dog dead] Madea, you better be glad that I’m saved or I would just stab you in your heart!

Mable "Madea" Simmons:
Madea goes upstairs and comes back down with her purse full of guns] Come on stab me! I want you to stab me! Come on and stab me!

Maylee:
I ...]

“Tadpole” Quotation

Mon, 26 Jan 2009 19:47:00 +0000
Daphne Tisch:
You’re like a forty year old trapped inside a fifteen year olds body. I mean, it’s not a bad body!

Oscar:
Hey Jimmy.

Jimmy:
Hi Tadpole. Back for Thanksgiving?

Oscar:
That’s right.

Jimmy:
What happened to your hair?

Oscar:
I combed it.

Jimmy:
Oh. I don’t like it.

Diane:
Oscar and I…

Oscar:
Both speak French!

Diane:
Oscar and I… are lovers.

Eve:
What?

Oscar:
What? Are you drunk?






...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home