All the best Quotes

Quotes that are unforgettable

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Quotes for Today

Here are the Quotes ...



Movie: "The 100 Scariest Movie Moments" (mini)(2004)


Rob Huebel:
In the beginning of Terminator, you get to see a little bit of Arnold Schwarzenegger completely nude.

Rob Riggle:
Thank God, man.

Rob Huebel:
Yeah, not in a weird way I thought that was pretty cool.

Rob Riggle:
Anytime I get to see a governor naked I'm all over it.




Movie: Tales of the Abyss (VG)(2005)


Luke Fon Fabre:
What's that monster called?

Tear Grants:
Fluffy!

Luke Fon Fabre:
Huh?

Tear Grants:
I thought it'd be cute...



Movie: The Yakuza(1974)


Harry Kilmer:
Everywhere I look, I can't recognize a thing.

Oliver Wheat:
It's still there. Farmers in the countryside may watch TV from their tatami mats and you can't see Fuji through the smog, but don't let it fool you. It's still Japan and the Japanese are still Japanese.



Movie: Above the Law(1988)


Delores Jackson:
Isn't this your mother's church?

Nico Toscani:
Yeah,but I bet you she doesn't see these boys in the choir.



Movie: Hail the Conquering Hero(1944)



Woodrow Lafayette Pershing Truesmith:
[to the crowd, trying to decline being nominated for mayor] I've known all of you all my life. I've mowed your lawns. I delivered milk for your babies. I even know the dogs and cats.

Judge Dennis:
[aside to Doc Bissell & Rev. Upperman] That milk and baby part is remarkable.

Rev. Upperman:
After that, he could be president!



Movie: Sabrina(1954)


Linus Larrabee:
Listen, I work in the real world with real responsibilities.

Sabrina:
I know you work in the real world and you're very good at it. But that's work. Where do you live, Linus?



Movie: Back to the Future(1985)


George McFly:
[deleted scene]


[after looking at his watch George rushes to the phone booth and calls the operator]


George McFly:
Uh, yeah operator, can you give me the time please?


[a few students come and block him in the phone booth with a trident]

George McFly:
Hey! Get me out of here!


[the students laugh as they walk away]

George McFly:
[Mr. Strickland walks by and sees George inside the phone booth] Mr. Strickland! Those students trapped me in here.

Mr. Strickland:
See, this is what happens to slackers. Now do you understand?



[walks away]

George McFly:
Yes. But, but Mr. Strickland you have to let me out of here!



Movie: The Madagascar Penguins in: A Christmas Caper(2005)


Old Lady:
Why does Christmas have to be every year! What a pain the the ugh! The tape! It's so sticky!



Movie: Quills(2000)


Marquis de Sade:
Conversation, like certain portions of the anatomy, always runs more smoothly when lubricated.




Movie: Tank(1984)


Zack:
We're not runnin' from the law. We're runnin' *to* the law.



Movie: Dallas(1950)


U.S. Marshal Martin Weatherby:
But Marshal! This - this outlaw; if you don't arrest him, I shall!

Wild Bill Hickok:
Outlaw? Let me tell you something, son. This ain't Boston. We had a war down here and you'll find men in high offices who are thieves and cutthroats. You'll find others who are branded outlaws that are only fighting for what's their own. There's those known as bad men and those as are bad men. You better learn to tell the difference!



Movie: The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad(1949)


[During his trial, Mr. Toad summons a witness: Winky the barman who had taken possession of Toad Hall in exchange for the car]

Mr. Toad:
[to the courtroom] Milord, gentleman, facing you in the witness box is a citizen of substance and stance; a man of unimpeachable honesty.



[to Winky]

Mr. Toad:
Now, Mr. Winky, do you recall an incident that took place in your establishment about August 12th that I was apparted to?

Winky:
Oh, yes, sir. That I do, sir.

Mr. Toad:
Well, then, just tell the court what actually happened.

Winky:
Well, guv'nor, you tried to sell me a stolen motorcar.


[Mr. Toad is surrounded by the guards]



Today's Movie News

“Tadpole” Quotation

Mon, 26 Jan 2009 19:47:00 +0000
Daphne Tisch:
You’re like a forty year old trapped inside a fifteen year olds body. I mean, it’s not a bad body!

Oscar:
Hey Jimmy.

Jimmy:
Hi Tadpole. Back for Thanksgiving?

Oscar:
That’s right.

Jimmy:
What happened to your hair?

Oscar:
I combed it.

Jimmy:
Oh. I don’t like it.

Diane:
Oscar and I…

Oscar:
Both speak French!

Diane:
Oscar and I… are lovers.

Eve:
What?

Oscar:
What? Are you drunk?






...]

“Dancing Outlaw” Quotation

Sat, 07 Apr 2007 11:29:00 +0000
Jesco White:
Well this is Jesse and this is my dear friend Wattie. Pull out a twenty when I rock for your party.

Norma Jean White:
Jesse can be three people: He is Jesse, he is Jesco, and he is Elvis. Jesse is the most beautiful man that I could’ve ever loved. But Jesco, he, - he’s somebody ...]

“Tadpole” Quotation

Mon, 26 Jan 2009 19:47:00 +0000
Daphne Tisch:
You’re like a forty year old trapped inside a fifteen year olds body. I mean, it’s not a bad body!

Oscar:
Hey Jimmy.

Jimmy:
Hi Tadpole. Back for Thanksgiving?

Oscar:
That’s right.

Jimmy:
What happened to your hair?

Oscar:
I combed it.

Jimmy:
Oh. I don’t like it.

Diane:
Oscar and I…

Oscar:
Both speak French!

Diane:
Oscar and I… are lovers.

Eve:
What?

Oscar:
What? Are you drunk?






...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home