All the best Quotes

Quotes that are unforgettable

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Daily Movie Quotes

Here are the Movie Quotes ...



Movie: One Fine Day(1996)


Melanie:
Your Peter Pan complex is so 90s.


Jack:
What Peter Pan complex?

Melanie:
The one you're so proud of.

Jack:
Do you have any friends?

Melanie:
I don't have time for friends.

Jack:
That's because of your Captain Hook complex.



Movie: Tales of Symphonia (VG)(2003)


Lloyd Irving:
[Upon using Falcon's Crest] I'll show you divine justice!



Movie: The Wabbit Who Came to Supper(1942)


Elmer Fudd:
Good widdence to bad wubbish.



Movie: Unforgivable (TV)(1996)


Paul Hegstrom:
Jeff, I never meant to hurt you.

Jeff Hegstrom:
No! You meant to hurt mom!



Movie: Kevin of the North(2001)


Kevin Manley:
MMMUUUSSSHHH!



Movie: Open Season(2006)


Elliot:
Look at me! I'm a doe and I'm a buck. I'm a DUCK!



Movie: Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers(1995)


Doctor Sam Loomis:
Good God! Terrence, come in.

Dr. Wynn:
Good grace, what a night! Not so much as a sign for five miles on that road.

Doctor Sam Loomis:
That's the beauty of the countryside... I thrive on it.

Dr. Wynn:
God, you look good Sam.

Doctor Sam Loomis:
Ah, I feel great! I had surgery, plastic surgery. Skin grafts. It cost a fortune, but at least I don't frighten people anymore.


Dr. Wynn:
Well don't tell me that the revered rasputin of Smithsgrove has grown complacent in his old age! I won't believe that for a second.



Movie: V for Vendetta(2005)


V:
The only verdict is vengeance, a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain.



Movie: Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls(1995)


Ace:
There's someone on the wing! Some... THING! I'm sorry, what were you saying?



Movie: OK Connery(1967)


Dr. Neil Connery:
Dr. Huffon was asking me if it would be possible to make a demonstration of hypnosis of total recall. This experiment requires the outlay of a great deal of energy...

Man sitting next to Maya:
[whispering to Maya] Why don't you try it?

Dr. Neil Connery:
No, no. Not the young lady.

Man sitting next to Maya:
Excuse me, doctor. I really thought that I was just whispering.


Dr. Neil Connery:
Actually it's my fault. I didn't hear you, but I am capable of lip-reading.



Movie: Major Dundee(1965)


Lt. Graham:
[to an artilleryman, just before the final battle] Simon? Get the fuse ready. We're about to engage the pride of Europe.



Latest Movie News

Home movies, the archive of the people - Baltimore Sun

Tue, 09 Dec 2008 11:33:00 GMT
O nce upon a time, when I had a weekly show on WMAR-TV, the producers and I put a call out for home movies - not videos, but the 8 mm and Super8 film packed in shoe boxes and ...

Film Reviews: ‘Yule’ crack up - U-Wire.com

Tue, 09 Dec 2008 14:04:00 GMT
“It’s a Wonderful Life,” “Miracle on 34th Street,” and “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.” These movies are considered Christmastime classics. I think it’s time to ...

Video clerks power new movie recommendation engine - KVAL

Tue, 09 Dec 2008 17:24:00 GMT
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) - Even as technology threatens the survival of video rental stores, serial entrepreneur Stuart Skorman thinks there's still a place for the movie-matchmaking ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home