All the best Quotes

Quotes that are unforgettable

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Latest Quotes

Check out these Quotes:



Movie: J.F. Que?(2004)


Joe Fitzsimmon:
But that's my button!




Movie: Operation Petticoat(1959)


[finding water all over the floor]

Lt. Nicholas Holden:
Excuse me, sir, is this normal, or should I be nervous again?



Movie: Pandemonium(1982)


Candy:
I'm gonna be like everybody else! I'm gonna make friends! I'm gonna have fun! I'm gonna wear make-up, I'm gonna go out with boys, I'm gonna sleep with truck drivers and get crabs, and I'm gonna finally get to use my diaphragm!



Movie: Under Siege 2: Dark Territory(1995)


[first lines]

Gen. Cooper:
Tom, thanks for coming.



Movie: Babe: Pig in the City(1998)


Bob:
Hey, dogs, you got any edibles? Any nibbley-dibbleys?

Flealick:
Eh, we got a carpet here with some nice spaghetti stains.

Nigel:
But we can't keep licking the carpet, can we, Alan?



Movie: Face of a Fugitive(1959)


Mark Riley:
I never did thank you. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have gotten married.

Jim Larsen:
As long as you're thankin' me and not blamin' me, you're welcome.



Today's Movie News

*Plus ICANN fee of 20 cents per domain name year.

Movie gala benefits Crohn's and Colitis Foundation - Detroit News

Tue, 16 Dec 2008 06:10:00 GMT
Once again, going to the movies was turned into a special event when the Michigan chapter of the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA) presented its 31st annual Gala ...

LAMPOON CHARGE IS NO JOKE - New York Post

Tue, 16 Dec 2008 09:23:00 GMT
PHILADELPHIA - Federal prosecutors in Philadelphia have filed charges against the CEO and other executives at National Lampoon Inc., saying they tried to inflate the company's ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home