All the best Quotes

Quotes that are unforgettable

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Latest greatest Quotations

Give me Quotations now!



Movie: Vanilla Sky(2001)


Dr. Curtis McCabe:
You do understand that our time is limited, don't you?

David:
If I talk... you'll just think I'm crazy.

Dr. Curtis McCabe:
With all the possible respect I can offer a man wearing a latex mask and spouting conspiracy theories, David, believe me, you've crossed that bridge.



Movie: Oldboy(2003)


Mi-do:
Dae Su. In front of me is some kind of box. He's telling me to open it. It's the same violet box...

Dae-su Oh:
No! No Mi-do don't. Don't open it no matter what. Or something terrible will happen.



Movie: The Untouchables(1987)



Capone:
People are gonna drink. You know that, I know that, we all know that. All I do is act on that



Movie: Madea's Class Reunion (V)(2003)


Leroy Brown:
[about his wife] I had her creature-mated.



Movie: Valdez, il mezzosangue(1973)


Chino Valdez:
That's the way Indians bury their dead. They'd rather be close to the sun than have dirt thrown in their faces.



Movie: The Taming of the Shrew(1967)


Petruchio:
I've come to wive and wealthily in Padua. If wealthily, then happily, in Padua.



Movie: Back to the Future Part II(1989)


Officer Reese:
Hilldale, nothing but a breeding ground for tranks, lobos and zipheads.

Officer Foley:
Yeah, they outta tear this whole place down.

Officer Reese:
[Jennifer begins to awaken] You got a little tranked, but I think you can walk.

Officer Foley:
Ma'am, you should reprogram, it's dangerous to enter without 'lights on'.



Movie: Quills(2000)


Marquis de Sade:
Are your convictions so fragile they cannot stand in opposition to mine? Is your god so flimsey, so weak! For shame.



Movie: V for Vendetta(2005)


[as V enters the TV station]

Fred:
You show me ID, or I'll get Storm Saxon on your ass.


[opens up his coat and shows a bomb strapped to him]

Fred:
Fucking hell.



Movie: Bachelor Party(1984)


Rudy:
Let's have a bachelor party with chicks and guns and fire trucks and hookers and drugs and booze!

Gary:
Yeah! Yeah yeah! All the things that make life worth living for!



Movie: Jackie Brown(1997)


[last lines]

Jackie Brown:
I'll send you a postcard.

Max Cherry:
Will you?

Jackie Brown:
I sure will partner.


[They kiss. Both are silent for a moment after, then the phone begins to ring. Max hesitates to answer it]

Jackie Brown:
You're running a business Max.

Max Cherry:
[answers phone] Cherry Bail Bonds. Uh, What is it your son's charged with?



[Jackie leaves the office, Max watches her go]

Max Cherry:
Yes, that's a very serious offense. Is your son still in school? Does his father still live in the house? Could I excuse myself? Would you call me back in about half an hour? Yes, thank you.


[Hangs up the phone and watches Jackie drive off out the window]



Latest Movie News

4G chip promises eight-times faster mobile downloads - New Zealand Herald

Wed, 10 Dec 2008 00:26:00 GMT
LG has unveiled a '4G' mobile phone processor, capable of downloading files at eight times the speed of current 3G technology. ANYANG - LG Electronics claimed a step forward in the ...

Bond star Craig will never be a superhero - Stuff

Tue, 09 Dec 2008 16:12:00 GMT
James Bond star Daniel Craig will never play a superhero, saying a role as a comic book character "doesn't interest me". The Quantum of Solace actor was rumoured to be playing the ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home