All the best Quotes

Quotes that are unforgettable

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Great Lines from Movies

Check out these Lines from Movies:



Movie: Gallagher: Over Your Head (TV)(1984)


Gallagher:
Our alphabet is based on some kind of a bookkeeper's code to keep the Jews' and the Egyptians' noses out of the Phoenician cattle business!



Movie: On the Edge(2001)


Jonathan:
I know more about the business of suicide in my baby finger, than you do in all your years of training and Freud reading. I gurran-fuckin'-tee ya that.



Movie: Galaxy Quest(1999)


Gwen DeMarco:
Fred, you had a part people loved. I mean, my TV Guide interview was six paragraphs about my BOOBS and how they fit into my suit. No one bothered to ask me what I do on the show.

Fred Kwan:
You were... umm, wait...

Gwen DeMarco:
I repeated the computer, Fred.



Movie: Hamburger... The Motion Picture(1986)


Lyman Vunk:
[instructing a managerial training class] Put those cookies back... MOTHERFUCKER.



[entire class repeats, Sister Sara crossing herself]



Movie: The Odd Couple II(1998)


Felix Ungar:
Look, we have to have a plan, agreed?

Oscar Madison:
Agreed.


Felix Ungar:
Okay. What do you think the plan should be?

Oscar Madison:
I don't care. I agreed. I did my part.



Movie: Dark Angel(1990)


Jack Caine:
Fuck you, spaceman!



Movie: The Adventures of Baron Munchausen(1988)


[the Queen's head comes to rescue the Baron]

Baron Munchausen:
Where exactly is Roger?

Queen Ariadne:
In bed, with my body, of course. OH!


[makes a series of high-pitched moans and squeals]

Queen Ariadne:
Stop it. Stop it!


[to the Baron]


Queen Ariadne:
If he discovers my head's with you - ooh! Quickly, quickly. Quickly! Climb into my hair.


[continuing to whimper]

Sally:
Why is she making those funny noises?

Baron Munchausen:
Um, her body is with the King, and he is, uh... tickling her feet.



Movie: V for Vendetta(2005)


Finch:
Who was he?

Evey Hammond:
He was Edmond Dantés... and he was my father. And my mother... my brother... my friend. He was you... and me. He was all of us.



Today's Movie News

Movie Quotation: On the Beach

Thu, 29 Jan 2009 03:24:00 +0000
Julian Osborne:
There was a choice. It was build the bombs, and use them - or risk the United States, the Soviet Union, and the rest of us, would find some way… to go on living.

Morgan:
scoffs] That’s wishful thinking if ever I heard it.

Julian Osborne:
softly] I’m not against wishful thinking. Not now.

Moira Davidson:
I wouldn’t really mind… ...]

Minority report - New Zealand Herald Blogs

Thu, 22 Jan 2009 02:06:00 GMT
It is Saturday night. In the corner of a small bar in Helsinki sit two young, Finnish men. They are talking to each other in their mother-tongue: Swedish. While talking, they ...

Satellite TV For PC Review – Satellite TV For PC Elite Edition Review

Wed, 28 Jan 2009 23:52:59 +0000
Do you know you can watch live satellite TV channels on your PC? With internet broadband access becoming more and more accessible, anyone can go online and watch live satellite TV on PC.
One of the best software I have used is satellite TV for pc elite edition. It cost a one time $49.95 but ...]

Real movies, real melodies - Hindustan Times

Wed, 28 Jan 2009 16:53:00 GMT
This year is the birth centenary of Bimal Roy — one of the pioneers of middle cinema in India. But Roy was also a pathbreaker when it came to music, and song picturisation. Of ...

“Major League II” Quotation

Sun, 08 Apr 2007 03:10:00 +0000
Vaughn is lamenting the long home run he gave up in his first game]

Rick Vaughn:
Oh, yeah? Name one park in America that ball wouldn’t have gone out of.

Nikki Reese:
Yellowstone.

Harry Doyle:
You know I used to hate Parkman when he was with the A’s. It’s amazing how a new uniform can change your attitude about a guy.

covers ...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home